Lead Primary Montessori Guide Generous signing Bonus up to $5,0000.00
The Bilingual Montessori School of Sharon, Sharon MA
Children's House (3-6 years)
We are offering a Generous signing bonus to the right candidate.
If you are committed to Montessori Education, consider join a team of professionals who are passionate about Montessori and educating young children, We are currently seeking a full time Primary Montessori trained Lead Teacher for the upcoming school year 2021-2022.
The Petit Prince Ecole Montessori school’s mission is deeply committed to laying the foundation upon which each child can build in order to become a lifelong learner. This endeavor is primarily based on the teacher’s love and commitment to their students and school community.
The responsibilities of the Lead Teacher include:
· Preparing the classroom according to the Montessori pedagogy and the needs of the children, including preparing materials.
· Establishing and maintaining a daily routine including the morning work.
· Providing lessons, individually and group, to students and maintaining appropriate records.
· Establishing and maintaining consistent and clear communication with parents.
· Working cooperatively with our faculty and staff ·
- Contributing positively to the school community and fully supporting the school’s mission and goals.
AMI or AMS Certified with 2 years of experience as a lead teacher. Must be able to commute to Sharon, MA
This is a full-time position with competitive wages and benefits.
We are dedicated not only to providing exceptional education and care to our students, but also to creating a positive, exciting, and supportive work environment where every teacher is a valued member of the team.
Generous Salary commensurate on experience starts at 42,000+ and signing Bonus up to $5,000.00
Paid Vacation, Holiday, tuition reimbursement
Please email resume to: Miss DD at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you