Oak Meadow School, Littleton MA
Infant/Toddler (0-3 years)
Support all classroom activities as directed by the Lead Teacher.
● Prepare the classroom environment maintaining order, cleanliness, materials, and supplies.
● Provide for the safety and well-being of all students while modeling appropriate and ethical
● Attend program-level meetings, faculty/staff meetings, and professional development days.
● Strive for unity, harmony, and cooperation through tact, helpfulness, respect, and recognition of
individual differences, special abilities, and strengths of each student and colleague.
● Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of School and Education Director
An interest in the Montessori classroom and philosophy
● A growth mindset
● Flexibility to meet the needs of the Lead Teacher and support competing priorities
● A love for working to support children
A cover letter describing your interest in the position
A current resume
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SENT TO:
Nicole White, Business Operations Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org