Global Montessori School, Belmont MA
Children's House (3-6 years)
We are seeking an experienced Montessori Lead teacher to join our team and work in a small, beautiful setting classroom of 14 primary kids.
As a team and Montessori School, we care to the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development of the children in our care through the Montessori Method and by providing the best care possible and unlimited opportunities for children to learn through the Montessori Philosophy.
· EEC Primary Lead Teacher Certification.
. Montessori primary certified AMS or AMI.
Teacher must provide consistent, supportive care for the children and their families.
· Strong classroom organization skills.
· Ability to establish strong and caring relationships with the children.
· Communicate effectively with others, including teachers, directors, and families.
· Cooperate successfully as a member of a team.
· Health Insurance.
· Sponsor Montessori training
· Paid holidays/center closing.
· Paid EEC required annual training hours.
· Supportive Administrative Team.
Job Types: Full-time or part time Contract, Monday – Friday 8:00 – (2:30 -4:00), (Part time is also available)
Salary: $55,000.00/ academic year and up- depending on level of education and experience
Pay: $26.00 - $40.00 per hour
Call Sahar Dahdouh the owner at (781)526-5368 or email Sahar at email@example.com.