Silver Spruce Montessori School, Grafton MA
Silver Spruce Montessori School is an authentic Montessori community serving children ages 15 months to Kindergarten. Our school has served children and their families in Grafton, MA and the surrounding area since 1998 with a curriculum focused on curiosity, respect, independence, and the natural environment. We are seeking a passionate Montessori educator to serve as a full-time, year-round Assistant Director starting in summer 2022.
The Assistant Director is responsible for supporting and developing our Toddler and Children’s House curriculum as well as overseeing our auxiliary programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree in education or related field preferred
- Montessori credentials (primary)
- EEC license (Director 1 or 2)
- Experience working in an early childhood setting with a minimum of 10 years of Montessori teaching experience
- Proficiency in Google Workspace
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about working with children and their families
- Ability to motivate and inspire teachers and staff
- Must be able to relate and interact with staff, students, and families in a warm, kind, and professional manner
- Must be detail oriented and highly organized
Silver Spruce Montessori School offers a competitive salary based on experience and credentials.
It is the policy of Silver Spruce Montessori School to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Silver Spruce Montessori School prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.
For a complete job description, please email email@example.com.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Assistant Director”.