Lead Primary Montessori Teacher
Global Montessori School, Belmont MA
Children's House (3-6 years)
Global Montessori School is a private Montessori Preschool in Belmont, MA providing amazing care and early education to children ages 15 months through 6 years. We are seeking an experienced Montessori Lead teacher to join our team and work in a small, beautiful setting classroom of 14 primary kids.
As a team and Montessori School, we care to the social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development of the children in our care through the Montessori Method and by providing the best care possible and unlimited opportunities for children to learn through the Montessori Philosophy. We strive to maintain a positive work environment, one which encourage growth for our teachers.
· Must be Montessori certified lead teacher
· Teacher must provide consistent, supportive care for the children and their families.
· Strong classroom organization skills.
· Ability to establish strong and caring relationships with the children.
· Communicate effectively with others, including teachers, directors, and families.
· Cooperate successfully as a member of a team.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, energetic atmosphere.
· Patience, nurturing skills and a high level of professionalism.
· Enthusiastic, energetic, dependable and genuine love to the children.
· Ability to learn and understand the Montessori Philosophy.
· Health Insurance.
· Sponsor Montessori training
· Paid holidays/center closing.
· Paid EEC required annual training hours.
· Supportive Administrative Team.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Monday – Friday 8:00 – (2:30 -4:00), (Part time is also available)
Salary: $55,000.00 - $65,000 academic year and up- depending on level of education and experience
Pay: $26.00 - $40.00 per hour
You can call :
Head of Global Montessori School
email address: email@example.com