Preschool Assistant Teacher
Longmeadow Montessori Internationale, Longmeadow MA
Children's House (3-6 years)
Longmeadow Montessori is seeking a full or part time Assistant Teacher whose responsibilities include working closely with the Lead Teacher. This is a school year position with summer hours available. LMI is a private, non-profit preschool and kindergarten. We create a dynamic and supportive environment among staff while delivering professional, quality education to the children we serve.
- EEC Preschool certification required.
- Knowledge of the Montessori methodology preferred.
- Prior experience preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with a team.
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills.
- Competitive salary
- Supportive and professional work environment
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Professional development assistance
- LMI is committed to equal employment opportunity for all individuals and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, religion, disability, or military status in compliance with applicable law.
Please send resume and cover letter to Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.