Lead Teacher Preschool
Longmeadow Montessori Internationale, Longmeadow MA
Children's House (3-6 years)
Longmeadow Montessori is seeking a full time Lead Teacher whose responsibilities include guiding preschooler development in alignment with the Montessori philosophy. This is a school year position with summer hours available. LMI is a private, non-profit preschool and kindergarten. We create a dynamic and supportive environment among staff while delivering professional, quality education to the children we serve.
- EEC Preschool certification required.
- AMS or AMI Montessori credential preferred.
- Prior experience preferred.
- Ability to collaborate and be part of a team
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills.
- Competitive salary.
- Supportive and professional work environment
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Health savings account
- Professional development assistance
- LMI is committed to equal employment opportunity for all individuals and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, religion, disability, or military status in compliance with applicable law.
Please send resume and cover letter to Head of School at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.