Director of Enrollment Management
Oak Meadow School, Littleton MA
The director of enrollment management is an integral part of the school’s Leadership Team and is responsible for
managing all facets of the admissions process in the school’s effort to attract, enroll, and retain a diverse and dynamic
student population. This role reports to the Head of School and collaborates with all areas of the school.
Five or more years of experience in education, preferably in admissions
● Proven success in a senior administrative role, preferably working with a board of trustees
● Exceptional reasoning, problem-solving and analytical skills, including an ability to translate ideas and
concepts into clear, actionable steps
● Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability display sensitivity, tact, and diplomacy
● Excellent communication and writing skills and the ability to work collaboratively
● Meticulous attention to detail
● Highly organized with the ability to move from task to task with ease
● Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
Formulate forward-thinking, strategic application, admission, and enrollment policies.