Infant/ Toddler Assistant Teacher
Southern NH Montessori Academy, Londonderry NH
Infant/Toddler (0-3 years)
Southern NH Montessori Academy in Londonderry, NH is a private, independent school serving students from 3 months through 6th grade. We are looking for a dynamic Infant/Toddler Assistant Teacher (3 - 36 months) immediately.
The ideal candidate:
- Holds a Montessori I/T (0-3) credential from a MACTE accredited teacher education program
- Has a deep understanding of and commitment to multi-age learning and Montessori philosophy
- Demonstrates a high level of organizational skills, strong written and verbal communication skills
EXPERIENCE and EXPECTATIONS:
- Teaching experience with infant/toddler students required
- Experience with differentiating instruction to meet the needs of each child
- Ability to work collaboratively with faculty to enhance curriculum and community
- Excellent communication skills with parents
- Current criminal background check, health form & CPR/First Aid certification
Southern NH Montessori Academy offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Director of Programs and Staff Support - SNHEC