Lexington Montessori School, Lexington MA
Lexington Montessori School, a diverse, vibrant and forward-thinking community, is seeking a full-time (40 hours), academic year Admission Coordinator to work closely with the Director of Enrollment. This position starts the week of August 21st, 2023.
Reporting to the Director of Enrollment, the Admission Coordinator supports the Admission and Main office in the following ways, including but not limited to:
• Managing all admission inquiries, • Scheduling and coordinating tours, classroom observations, parent interviews, and child visits,
• Processing all application materials for admission candidates.
Full description visit: www.lexmontessori.org
• Montessori Certification (Toddler or Primary),
• Knowledge of and passion for Montessori education,
• Experience in the field of admission is preferred,
• Skilled in using standard business applications and software,
• Experience in social media marketing a plus,
• A love for children, because we’ve got them! - ages Toddler through 8th grade,
• Strong communicator, have excellent written, presentation, oral communication, executive functioning and interpersonal skills,
• Must be committed to diversity and inclusion
• Must be able to think creatively and strategically
Excellent benefits; full-time salary is commensurate with experience.
Applicants should send resumé and three references to Aimee Randall, Director of Enrollment, Lexington Montessori School, 130 Pleasant Street, Lexington, MA 02421. You may also email Aimee Randall at firstname.lastname@example.org.