Preschool Lead Teacher
Longmeadow Montessori Internationale, Longmeadow MA
Children's House (3-6 years)
Longmeadow Montessori Internationale (LMI) is currently seeking a full-time school year classroom Lead Teacher whose responsibilities include guiding preschooler development in alignment with the Montessori philosophy. LMI is a private, non-profit preschool and kindergarten located in Longmeadow, MA . We create a dynamic and supportive environment among staff and families while delivering professional, quality education to the children we serve.
- Meets Massachusetts State Preschool certification requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood or related field required.
- AMS OR AMI Montessori Credential preferred.
- Prior experience working with children 2-6 preferred.
- Ability to collaborate and be part of a team.
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills.
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
Please submit a cover letter and resume to be considered. Resume should include three professional references. No phone calls please. Submit resume to: email@example.com
Longmeadow Montessori is committed to equal employment opportunity for all individuals and will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, age, religion, disability, or military status in compliance with applicable law.