Upper Elementary Lead Teacher
Southern NH Montessori Academy, Londonderry NH
Upper Elementary (9-12 years)
Southern NH Montessori Academy in Londonderry, NH is a private, independent school serving students from 3 months through 6th grade. We are looking for an experienced Lead Montessori teacher for our Upper Elementary classroom (grades 4- 6) beginning in late August 2023.
- Montessori Upper Elementary credential from a MACTE accredited institution required
- A minimum 5 years teaching experience with elementary students
- Experience with differentiating instruction to meet the needs of each child
- Has a deep understanding of and commitment to multi-age learning environments and Montessori philosophy
- Ability to work collaboratively with faculty to enhance curriculum and community
- Excellent communication skills with parents
- Criminal background check, updated health form and CPR/First Aid Certification required.
Southern NH Montessori Academy offers a competitive compensation and benefits package
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter describing your interest in the position with an overview of your background and experience with children and education, a current resume, and three references to:
Director of Programs and Staff Support - SNHEC