Toddler Class Assistant
Tara Montessori School, Manchester by the Sea MA
Infant/Toddler (0-3 years)
Local Northshore School is seeking an experienced, energetic, and creative Toddler assistant to join our team of teaching professionals, who are passionate about children and families. This position is ideal for an individual looking for thirty-forty hours of weekly work from approx. 8 AM to 4 PM (hours are flexible) for 5 days a week. We follow a school calendar that includes scheduled breaks (holiday, winter, Spring, and summer).
Job responsibilities include:
• Working with a variety of age groups - infants through preschool
• Interacting with children in a nurturing, fun, and respectful way in the classroom and on the playground
Must be EEC Certified, and have CPR and First Aid credentials. Must be interested in working collaboratively in a Toddler classroom. Having some Montessori knowledge is ideal but is not always necessary. Must present an interest in learning more about the Montessori Philosophy. Also, present an interest in material-making for the classroom. Having a background in additional creative knowledge is a bonus including, music, yoga, and theater.
• Paid holidays and snow days
• Paid for CPR and First Aid
• Paid continuing education hours
• Possibility of tuition assistance for a Montessori Education/ continuing education program.
Directors name: Toni Dunleavy